Friday, July 6, 2012

Shimmery green funky french with side flowers and dots

The more funky french and and cute side flowers, the merrier, right? It is actually a bit similar to this post, maybe. At least the polishes are the same, and yes my mothers polishes as well. The green funky french is China Glaze (from the romantic collection). The base is maybelline and the flowers are from L.A. Colors Art Deco.





I've been thinking about the petals, here I've used four of them and I've realized that I like the three petal flowers more. When I'm painting four it feels like one always get outside and get forced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.