Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ninja Polish - The Midas Touch, gold flake polish, swatch

Today I'm showing this gorgeous yellow gold flake polish from Ninja Polish. The fun part is that this seem to be the only one with 24K real gold, OPI's and Zoya's are only 18K, even though they all looks the same when I've looked at comparisons. I knew I really wanted a gold flake polish so I was really happy when I saw this.

I've layered The Midas Touch over the bright blue Isadora - Surfers Paradise and I really liked the combination. The formula was great and I used two coats but one could have been enough. I also used Seche Vite on top, not for the shine because it was shiny before, but for extra protection.






I'd really like to have the silver version of this. I've had it in my shopping basket two times but still haven't bought it.Weird haa?

Do you have any gold flake polishes and what are your opinions about them?

4 comments:

  1. Väldigt tjusigt med guldtoppingen på det blå!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja jag gillade också kombinationen! :) Kan tänka mig att fler funkar också så den måste ju testas mer ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ja, inte alls dum. När jag tänker efter känns den lite "kunglig".

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.