Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guest blogging at Ithinity Beauty

Hi! It's been a tiresome day today even though I got home yesterday from my trip. As I mentioned my trip was "work related" and everything went over expectations and now I just have to wait and see if things get even better. (better=money and general happiness) I've been working with some stuff today and it's now, at the evening, I have had the time to make this post.

Now to something nail related, which I guess is the main reason why you're here. ;) Today I've been guest blogging at Ithinity Beauty with a "double post" so if you like the nail art below you can find the full post and information >HERE< or by clicking the images.



I'd also like to recommend Ithi's blog in general, she makes so inspirational and unique nail art designs! And the fact that she also seems like the cutest girl ever doesn't make it worse ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love Ithinity Beauty too :) Those black flowers on the green look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D And thanks a lot! I also love those flowers! :D

      Delete
    2. It was a real pleasure to host an interview/thing from you! I enjoyed your guest blog so thank you! :) Thank you also for the kind words! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh I keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! Just before checking out your guest post - I LOVE those black flowers you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, a double thank you! :D I so totally hope that my work goes to the correct direction :)
      And fun you liked my flower nail art, I really like them too and that's probably why I do them all the time! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.