Thursday, March 13, 2014

Leopard pattern in green, pink and black

Day 13 is animal print in the 31dnc, I like making animal prints of different kind and I think what I've done the most often is zebra/tiger stripes (it has appeared 19 times in the blog so far) and on second place came leopard spots (appeared 8 times so far). So looking at it like that it felt like I needed more leopard spots. ;) I also liked the idea of a gray tone color combined with a neon color.

I decided to use HM - Hunt me down as my "gray toned" color.. but realized that it actually was more bright and colored than I thought, so the contrast in colors to the pink wasn't that big. I must also say that the pictures doesn't feel 100% color accurate, the green is lighter and the pink is way brighter and more neon than the pictures show! Anyhow, I like the result, even though it wasn't what I first planned.






Polishes used:
HM nail polish - Hunt me down
Kleancolor - Neon Pink
ZTIZ nail polish (black)

25 comments:

  1. Jag gillar kontrasten! Hunt me down var ju perfekt som bas, blev sugen på att skaffa den nu. Jättesnygg manikyr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, HMD är ju jätteläcker, hoppas bara att den finns kvar, tycker mig minnas att de reat ut den förut.. Ångrar att jag inte köpte fler..

      Delete
  2. So much fun - and as opposing as it can get: camo vs neon - awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, camo vs neon wasn't too bad at all! :D

      Delete
  3. Loving this, I really think the grey you picked looks fantastic with the pink! AMAZINGLY striking! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yea, I think it became successful :D

      Delete
  4. Pefect colors! Love how grey and pink look together:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så cool kombination mellan armégrönt, lite macho och murrigt och så neonrosa och 80-tals tjejigt! Älskar det!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snyggt som attan, läcker färgkombination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes it's really hard to capture colors :( Bothers me too.
    But I love this color combo! I mean, it's so wild and badass *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really liked the combo too! Yea, I guess we all have that problem some time! :D

      Delete
  8. Love the color combo. naughty leopard print ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.