Wednesday, September 24, 2014

H&M Glitter Nailpolish - 3D Glitter, Matte version

A lazy blog post today.. ;P Today I'm showing you the matte version of H&M Glitter Nailpolish - 3D Glitter which I showed shiny yesterday. So more info there about the actual polish. The flakes looks really cool in my opinion, it's very random but somehow I wish that the flakes would have been easier to get hold off, I definitely prefer my ring finger and pinkie finger, especially now when everything shows so well due to the matte tc.





Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP12 (black creme)

H&M Glitter Nailpolish - 3D Glitter
HM matte nail polish

20 comments:

  1. I prefer glossy version, but matte is amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice but I actually like the glossy version better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like both, but the photos of the glossy one came out better :P

      Delete
  3. I loved the matte version. flakes are easily visible (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, that's the huge advantage with matte tc and these kinds of glitters!

      Delete
  4. Snyggt det blev i den matta varianten! Riktigt fint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja,det blev läckert att kunna se varenda flake :D

      Delete
  5. I like the matte version too, it does show the polish off well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I agree. One can see every little flake on the nail like this :D

      Delete
  6. Åh sååå coolt. Härligt med den matta, läckra finishen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja verkligen! Matt är alltid härligt. Vilket påminner mig om att jag måste köpa mer, för mitt är helslut nu! :P

      Delete
  7. Åh wow vad coolt, ser ut som små glödande ädelstenar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jag måste verkligen testa med matt överlack på glitter för det ser ju helt otroligt snyggt ut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja gört! Man glömmer fort hur fin man kan göra ett glitter genom att bara tillsätta matt. :D

      Delete
  9. love the matte version! *___*
    I bought a bottle of matte polish almost 6months ago but still haven't used it yet xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yea, I forget about the matte tc too! XD

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.