Saturday, February 28, 2015

NCC presents: Garfield nail art

And so we have reached my #4 animal in the nail challenge collaborative this month, I'm slamming it in the very last day and the reason why, you'll see tomorrow. ;)

My forth animal nail art is with another cat motive, this time the lazy cat Garfield. Since my other three nail art's had gradients/glitter gradients I thought it was fun to do it here too (I quite like that look with double gradients) so here I used orange and two chades of green to create my regular gradient. And a cool glitter polish from Lakobotan in blue, white and green for the glitter gradient. I freehanded Garfield with nail polishes but I wouldn't say it's my best work ever, I would have needed some finer brushes to make it better I guess. I also did another accent nail with three 4MM black rhinestones and also added 2MM black rhinestones on my other nails. Quite happy with the result, even though my favorite is my 4MM rhinestone accent nail.. lol











Polishes and materials used:
ZTIZ (black creme)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink
Kleancolor - White
Pink Up - Spring Symphony
KIKO - 822
Essence - Love Is In The Air
Essence - L.O.L
Essence - Beijos De Brazil
4 MM black opaque rhinestones
2 MM black opaque rhinestones

16 comments:

  1. wow your nails look (again) just perfect! I love the color combination :)
    Garfield looks sooo cute!
    I hope you'll have a wonderful week!
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful nail art with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Your comment makes me happy! :D

      Delete
  2. Superfint! Tyckte Gustaf blev jättefin ju, du är sjukt duktig på att frihanda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket, gillar att måla och rita utanför naglarna också så det finns lite övning bakom. :P

      Delete
  3. Men du är ju bara sååå grym, fattar inte hur du kan måla Garfield på frihand så bra. Grymt snyggt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Ann-Sofie! gillar ju att måla och rita utanför naglarna, så det finns lite övning bakom. :P

      Delete
  4. Oh wow Gelic! This is such cute nail art. I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect Garfield manicure! Love his face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I nailed it before the month ended XD

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.