Sunday, November 1, 2015

NCC presents: Halloween Funky french with leo spots

As you know I'm behind at the nail challenge collaborative for October but I'll just push my posts out anyhow. Today I'll show you my second funky french which has purple funky french base and then some cheeta spots half way, the original design isn't mine, this is one I've seen several times before. I've done this kinda mani before [HERE] too, but this time it has a slight more halloween feel to it, even though it doesn't have to be that. ;)








Polishes used:
KIKO - 333
KIKO - 822
R de L Young - Mystic Black
Essence - Have Fun (used this one as a base for the orange spots because the orange KIKO was a bit sheer)


Post 2

8 comments:

  1. This is a really great mani. I really like the fact you've used purple! It's awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, it works really nice to the black and orange!

      Delete
  2. Åååh det här är så läckert :O
    Älskar färgerna och designen :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanon läckert och bra val av färger, blev snyggt som tusan

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.