Monday, December 14, 2015

Freehand gingerbread nail art

Today it is Christmas cookies/candy/food in the Winter Nail Art Challenge! :) I was really in the mood of creating gingerbread cookies in many shapes and sizes. I freehanded and placed them quite random on top of a blue base and I'm super happy how they turned out! :D I really like the combo of the blue and the brown together. This was also planned to be for Blue Monday, but that theme day had vacation.. 








Polishes used:
R de L Young - White
Claire's matte top coat
Zoya - Nyssa
Essence - Today Is Fun Day

7 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.