Sunday, February 12, 2017

Black and silver leopard nails + makeup haul

 Oh I've been lazy. I've been so tired this week and at Thursday even I understood why, full bursting cold with all the nasty effects of it. I'm still not good, but think I'll go to work tomorrow anyhow.

Anyhow, I've got 4 manis posted on my IG while nothing happened here. So let's change that. :) First out is my black and silver leopard mani which was inspired by the mascara I recently bought. :D







Here's what I bought, foundation primer (kicks), foundation(maybelline), mascara(kicks), eye liner (kicks), lipstick pencil (kicks), matte powder (isadora), and eye shadow primer (kicks). Basically a lot of Kicks products. So far I've tried most of the stuff. Worth mentioning is the the foundation primer which actually works really well. The lipstick pencil is great except that it dries my lips after a while. And the eye liner last without ever smudging, but is also a bit harder to applicate as I'm used to a pencil, not a marker tip. And well, the foundation, mascara and powder I've used before and they work great for me. :)

Polishes used:
Essence - City Girls Rocks (LE)
Gina Tricot - Black

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is truly stunning! I love it and your nails are looking so long! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I really like this length on my self so hopefully I can keep it. ^^

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.