Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween glitter gradient

Hi, as you might know I having a Halloween theme week and today I'm showing a Halloween gradient, or that's at least what I call it. I was thinking about "Halloween colors", and the orange and black combination are given, I've also seen a lot of green and purple. So basically I decided to have a purple base and then used Spooky Floam (which I showed earlier) to make a inverted glitter gradient. I think the result came out really cool, not overly "Halloween like", more elegant but still with some classical Halloween colors. Hope you like it!





Added a close up to show how the orange glitter really pop! And yea, btw everything which was "floamed" here glowed in the dark! ;) Not too bad.
Polises used:
Rapsodi (purple)
Ninja Polish - Spooky Floam

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved the touch of purple (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I really liked the combination too! :D

      Delete
  2. Perfect! I'm loving your mani for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det var ju annorlunda! Grusigt, läckert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det skadar ju inte med något lite annorlunda :)

      Delete
  4. I think that this glitter polish looks much better in here, than solo...
    looks cool =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know you weren't so fond of it alone ;) That's the best thing about polishes, they are very versatile, with some nail art it's possible to change the expression totally :D

      Delete
  5. Snyggt, oväntad färgkombination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, ja kanske det, jag gillade iaf resultatet. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.