Thursday, October 16, 2014

Rapsodi - 175, swatch

This is a duchrome polish which I bought in a vacation in Crete. The main colors in the bottle are green and pink. I've tried this before on it's own and it was too sheer so here I've layered in on a black creme. I've actually swatched this before but the photos came out crappy so I decided to reuse this polish.

One coat on black makes it look mostly pink and here I'm showing it with 2 coats on top of  black creme. It's hard to photograph it properly, but the main colors showing is a pale pink with dirty mud like green "sides". Depending on the light and angle of the hand I see pale pink, green, brown, bronze/golden, warm hot pink and even purple.









This last one is only one coat, the brush strokes shows more and the colors seems mostly pink.
I really like this polish even though it's not my favorite duochorme/multichrome polish and I almost regret not buying more when the cost was something like 1 euro. I'm also going to try layer it over green in the future and see how that will look like. :)

18 comments:

  1. beautiful, almost playing with lights! I like it very much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic look ! i didnt see yet Rapsodi duo chorme! super !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only douchrome I've found though!

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing and love the colour shifts :-D Love these kinda polishes :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Color shifters are just awesome! :D

      Delete
  4. Fräcka skiftningar och lite annorlunda färg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja. jag håller med, lite annorlunda kombo. :D

      Delete
  5. Oj oj så snyggt :)
    Är så svag för nagellack med skiftningar som detta... har bara ett och det är Chanels Péridot men jag är konstant på jakt efter mer.... tur att jag har min NO BUY period nu ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. du skulle se min stash av färgskiftande lack..... hjälp. Har inte Peridot, men 2-4 dupéer och sen en jäkla massa andra färgkombinationer.. <3

      Delete
  6. I love the color shifts. very beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.