Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Catrice - Hugo Moss, swatch

Here I have a polish I've got from the lovely Lakobotan. The polish is jelly like but very highly pigmented so I was surprised to see it cover in only 2 coats. I ended up using three coats in the end because I failed with my ring finger but the extra coat didn't make any difference coloring/covering wise. The color is is a rich dark forest like green, which never look black like some dark colors does. The formula is thin so it's easy to flood cuticles if you're not careful and removal was a tiny bit harder than normal due to the pigmentation, but being careful, that wasn't an issue. This is also my contribution to Green Wednesday. But seriously, look at that shine!!!








From swap with Lakobotan.

14 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.