Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tinsel & ornament nail art

The Winter nail art challenge is starting to come to an end, but before that we have 3 themes left. Today it is tinsel/ornaments, I decided to get some general inspiration from that and created something glittery and cute, in white, black and gold. So first up a gradient in black and white and then matte white glitter and gold glitter on top (think that it's snowing;)) I also applied 2 metallic teddy bears. Before I added them I bent them to fit my nails better, attached them while the polish was sticky and then tc'd them smooth. Maybe the whole thing is a bit too much, but then again Christmas ornaments have a tendency of being "too much" quite often.. :) Enjoy!






closeup^^

Well, here you see the teddy bears slightly better. :)


Polishes used:
HM limited edition (wops forgot to take notes on the name, if you know, shout..)
Kleancolor - White
ZTIZ (black creme)

6 comments:

  1. Läckert! Det var inte alls för mycket tycker jag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love design. Those teddys are just so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ååh så läckert och så gulligt med nallarna :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I've got that H&M polish, too, and I never know when or how to use it. This is a great way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Underbart! Kombon är ju super bra

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.