Saturday, January 24, 2015

Oopsie Daisies - Moonside, swatch

Time for a swatch and here is a polish I bought ages ago..A pity considering how beautiful it looks. It's a black jelly filled with matte blue and yellow micro glitter (and the yellow sometime look green under the black jelly) and then there's small red matte hexagons. Here I've used 4 coats but next time I'll use a black creme and then perhaps 2 coats of Moonside since I still want the jelly effect. This one is top coat heavy, it's almost textured without it (see bottom pic without tc) and I actually used 2 coats of SV to make it super shiny and smooth even though it could work with just one coat too. As a summary I really like this polish; I like the glitter density, the glitter colors and the jelly effect.









Flourecent light.

Natural light.

No top coat on. Look how it almost look textured.
 What do you think?

Bought at Oopsie Daisies etsy shop way way back.

14 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous on you! And definetly looks way better shiny than almost textured

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its actually not a textured polish at all, not intended as that. :P

      Delete
  2. wow, this is the most beautiful glittery nail polish :)- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this one looks really stunning. I love all the different colours. I like both with and without TC :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I love it! I prefer it shiny, but with todays fashion I could pull it off as texture I guess XD

      Delete
  4. Riktigt snygg färgkombination och som Helena säger passar den jättebra på dig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, svart men ändå så färgglatt :) snyggt som tusan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, håller med! Svart och färg gör fina kontraster!

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.