Sunday, August 2, 2015

NCC presents: simple Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles nail art (June theme)

Hi, time for what I think is the last unpublished nail art I have from the nail challenge collaborative theme Super hero's & villains which was the June theme. I decided to make TMNT or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but a simplified nail art version. I decided to use a bunch from my Kleancolor metallic's collection, and orange smiley for Michelangelo, red smiley for Raphael, blue smiley for   Leonardo and purple smiley for Donatello. I decided to make my thumbs smiley pink, not only because of the female turtle but because it was a good contrast to the other colors. As known the polishes are very pigmented and since I wore this for 4-5 days the smiley colors (especially the blue turned more greenish and the pink turned orange like), and the white shine turned discolored of each other.

Overall I'm super happy with this manicure, it feels simple to make, I liked it during the days I wore it (normally I like to change mani pretty quick) and it also feels very nostalgic.




Shiny and matte, maybe the matte comes out better in the photos because there's less contrast from shine/shadow. I liked both versions though.



Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Metallic Orange
Kleancolor - Metallic Pink
Kleancolor - Metallic Red
Kleancolor - Metallic Purple
Kleancolor - Metallic Aqua
Kleancolor - Metallic Green
R de L Young - White
R de L Young - Black

14 comments:

  1. jätte fränt!!=) verkligen påminner om turtels=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ååh sådan underbar manikyr :)
    Min bästa väninna är stort fan av Turtles så jag måste visa denna manikyr åt henne :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Vad kul, hoppas hon gillar/gillade den ^^

      Delete
  3. I understand why you are pleased with this manicure. It turned out really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hur fint som helst! Gillar verkligen den här tolkningen av temat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja jag blev jättenöjd över just denna. ^^

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous :-D I used to love the Turtles when I was younger ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was also a fan, even though I watched recorded versions.

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.