Sunday, August 9, 2015

Snoopy eating cherries nail art

Here's another mani of me trying to join a bunch of IG nail art challenges combined into one mani. We have Green + Cherries + Paws, at first these seemed a bit off from each other but while googeling I found a picture of Snoopy from Peanuts eating a bowl of cherries, and the inspo was done. XD

I did a saran wrap and some sponging plus neon yellow glitter for the base. Then I just went on with some freehanding, paws on my thumb and pointer, Snoopy on my long finger, cherries on my ring finger and some eaten sticks from cherries. Mattified everything too. I decided to show most photos with flash, than without, because the red came out more clear then, but I still added some photos without flash because the neon yellow glitter showed off slightly better at those, like glowing. I really liked my first Snoopy nail art way more than this one, it was really hard doing snoopy from the front munching cherries, the other one I did was from the side and less details I think.







See how much the Lavelle neon glitter polish is glowing. Here detail pic of my thumb nail.

Here's another one without flash, see how dark the red looked like? But as I said the neon glitter is glowing, and irl it was a combination of the two; glowing glitter but still the red visible.
Polishes used: 
(kinda forgot photographing the bottles and now it's too messy getting them all out again)
R de L Young - Cross The Ocean Drive
Essence - Brazil Jungle
Lavelle - 242
R de L Young - White R de L Young - Black
Dance Legend - matte top coat
P2 - Dating Time (swatch here)

11 comments:

  1. What a great and detailed mani. I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sååå härlig manikyr. Gillar färgerna verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket, kul att du gillade det. Blev nöjd med helheten :)

      Delete
  3. Men åh vad sött och roligt!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Emma! Serier/cartoons är ju lite fail proof :D

      Delete
  4. Så underbart söta naglar, älskart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastiskt fint! Den teknade stilen passar dig verkligen perfekt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, känns som att jag ofta faller för den tekniken ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.