Sunday, November 4, 2012

Random rambling about polish..

You know the feeling when you've been occupied with a lot of things and it has been months since your last purchase of nail polish and during that time you've been stocking up with polishes on your wish list. Literally, so instead of buying a small amount lets say each month or something like that you end up buying them all, like in one single day. I also went for the mistake of first placing my order and after it was done I realized that I'd forgot about top coat, and my favorite at the moment is almost out. And then I kinda had to fill the basket again to be able to get the most out of the shipping fee..

Oh well, a lot of gorgeous polishes are soon on it's way home to me, including color clubs holo-collection, the rest of China Glaze's neon collection, some old favorites that of some unexplainable reason always slipped away, like China Glaze - Lubu Heels and Stella.. And high hopes on China Glaze - Sensuous, which I hope will work fine as a sheer base for french manicures. And thanks to Little Miss Nail Polish and Claws in Colors I got the urge to get the pink Hello Gorgeous from China Glaze Breast Cancer awareness collection (=great cause). :)

Do I need to say that I can't wait to get them home?! :)

6 comments:

  1. I exactly know what you're talking about! Believe me! During my pregnancy, I don't know why I lost a little bit of interest in nail polish and kind of stopped buying them. Then too many things happened, and my baby was born, and I spent at least 6 month without polishing my nails. The last thing I had bought was back in may 2011 the opi pirates of caribbean, and I didn't buy any until the 1st of october 2012!!!!! (well except for the Chanel Blue rebel) The past month or so I've placed 1 huge order! no counting my growing interest in nail art is going to make me become poor. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that was a long and understandable hold-up! :P I feel poor as well, but rich in colors! HAHA ;) And I think it will feel like christmas when they arrive!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Sounds like a great shopping spree! ;)
    Can't wait to see what you have bought!!
    I think you will like Hello Gorgeous... because as the name says... IT'S GORGEOUS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really gave my self a treat, nothing about stopping myself, just grasping everything I liked :P
      As soon as they get here I'll do a post showing them all! :D And I hope I like Hello Gorgeous, swatches has been amazing! :) iiih, can't wait! :D

      Delete
  3. Känner sååå igen det där :) Vissa dagar blir man helt galen och gör beställning efter beställning och har plötsligt 25+ lack på väg hem! Galet, men himla kul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Helt rätt, galet men så himla kul! :D Tror detta nog inte är en ovanlig syn hos oss nagellackstokiga :) Typ "abstinensbesvär" ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.