Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gelic' nail art on Pinterest!

Good to mention, I've got a Pinterest account now! Or I've had it for a while. Good for those who perhaps doesn't like blogs but like to see the pictures. I've was actually glad to see that other had pinned my nail art. :)

Here's the link: http://pinterest.com/gelicnailart/
If you you're in to it you can follow me there too.


For you regular blog readers there's of cause no difference from before. I'll keep posting here as before, Pinterest is just like having av FB page for the blog but without the FB, but you probably know all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.