Sunday, September 30, 2012

Black funky french with large pearl rhinestones

Hi everybody! It is Sunday, it's cold and also the last day before we enter October. And I have been awake for awhile :) Today I want to show you a nail art I'm really found of, it's clean yet bold with its large pearl rhinestones and has a super shiny black funky french with a hint of prismatic glitter near the rhinestones. And yes, lots of pictures of it!









I loved wearing it, however when I wore it my nails were very weak. To help my nails I used a thin layer of acrylic over my natural nail to strengthening it. Clumsy me managed howeverto be too messy with the application of acrylic (too close to the cuticles) and therefore my cuticles got really swollen after some days (not in the pictures) so I had to remove this nail art sooner that I wanted to. In my world I wanted to wear it on until the polish would chip/show tip wear, but now I think I took it of after 4-5 days.

Polishes:
Gabrini Elegant (black creme)
Sure Promise (prismatic glitter)
5MM pearl rhinestones
3MM pearl rhinestones
2MM pearl rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Coola!! :D
    Men är det inte obekvämt med så stora stenar på naglarna? Eller går det bra?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Nej, man blir van det :) Samma sak som att fråga om det är svårt med långa naglar, kanske ovant i början men sen lär man sig ;)Testa vetja! Först med mindre och sen med större :D Jag tycker det är kul då de är stora, blir liksom roligt att ta på och titta på..haha :D

      Delete
  2. Jäklars, det här var läckert! Tycker också det verkar opraktiskt att bära men det är väl som du säger att man vänjer sig...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack! Ja, plus att "vill man vara fin så får man lida pin" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruggigt läckert! Skulle dock adrig själv kunna ha så stora stenar på naglarna. Skulle förstöra manikyren innan den ens torkat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh tack! :D Haha, ja det kanske inte är för alla :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.