Friday, September 14, 2012

Zebra funky french in blue, pink and yellow

Here I have a 3 years old(!) zebra funky french with a hot pink base and blue zebra stripes. I also have a yellow glittery stripe over the tip and one accent nail with blue all over. I actually was planing to make some sort of decoration on that nail but I guess that I wasn't content with it so I covered it.

I actually think I like the non accent variant better even though I think all of this nail art is in an unusual color combination that either is fun or just ugly. I don't know. :)


Polishes:
Paris Memories (pink)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Dark blue
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Gold glitter

2 comments:

  1. Häftigt :D
    gillar färgerna :)
    Jag har gett en award till dig på min blogg :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.