Saturday, September 22, 2012

Matte and shiny manicure with stamping

Back from adventures including trying out zip lining :) . To day I will show you a matte and shiny manicure.  I really like the thought of the effect of matte and shiny together so this is a try I made some time ago. I think it worked fine and looked really nice irl but I hope you'll get the picture from the image below. A problem could have been the fact that the silver I choose wasn't shiniest one ever.

I used OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark as a matte background and then stamped flowers with L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver (which is non-matte). I really like the color of LPAF, a totally aubergine-like color in combination of silver. So, hoped you liked it! :)

4 comments:

  1. Jag tycker det blev häftigt, gillar när man leker med olika strukturer så här...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, precis, det kan se ganska häftigt ut med kontrasterna. :)

      Delete
  2. Snyggt! Jag gillar blandningar av matt och blankt. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, det är samma här! Inte är det sista gången det blir nått sånt här matte/blankt igen :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.