Friday, September 13, 2013

31DC2013 Day 11; Double dotted funky french

And so we've come to day 11 and the pattern part of this challenge starts, I've heard many say that this is much harder than the color part. And speaking about colors, for today's polka dot prompt I thought that I'd use some fun colors.. But seriously? What was I thinking? That color combination looks hideous! haha.. I like the base idea of double dotting and inverting colors, I've done it several times before (not shown here in the blog though) and it could look good in any other color. Ah well, I'm not redoing it so here you have it!





Polishes used:
Kleancolor - Mango
Kleancolor - Pastel Yellow

11 comments:

  1. Tycker det blev ganska häftigt ändå. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no it's not hideous! You can call it "Edgy" because it really is! I think it's a perfectly fun mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank's Natalia! Haha, that's another way of putting it! Edgy it is! :D

      Delete
  3. jättefint! Även om du änkt något annat, så är det en himla tjusig kombination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, ibland så har man ju en idé i huvudet och sen ser det helt annorlunda ut när det är klart! Det behöver ju inte alltid vara en nackdel heller! :D

      Delete
  4. It's like... retro -- not hideous :) It's a very fun look, I love the idea of the inverted dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now when you say it, it does kinda feel a bit retro, maybe 80ties? I wish I was better knowing which decade belongs to which color scheme. It would be cool to have a retro week..hmm.. I've got some ideas now..but that's for after this challenge! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.