Monday, October 15, 2012

Butterfly stamping nail art sloping funky french

For this lovely autumn Monday I have a sloping funky french with butterflies. I think it's cute and the base color feels very autumn like, the butterflies feel summery..but what the heck. :D Enjoy!



 More focus to the base color. I really like this color, it's like a brown color combined with a hint of dark wine red and then filled with some sort of pink/copper shimmer. I also got an exact dupe from Isadora of this but I can't find that bottle right now so you'll have to live with a dupe without a name.

Polishes used:
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
Paris Memories (brown shimmer)
Konad nail polish - white

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.