Saturday, October 6, 2012

Zebra print and rhinestones in green, silver, red and black

For this Saturday I have manicure in dark green, red, black and silver with a bunch of rhinestones and zebra stripes on the top (or tip?). So let's have a look.

 On the thumbs and ring finger I've placed the larger 3MM rhinestones while the rest is 2MM rhinestones. I've painted my nail all green first, then I've made the sloping tips in silver and after that I've used fine liners in black and in red to make the zebra stripes. As you see the red is just on the ring finger and if you look closely you can see the glitter that I've placed near the rhinestones.



Polishes used:
Sure Promise (purple glitter)
Sure Promise (orange glitter in red base)
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Red
China Glaze - Gussied Up Green
China Glaze - Platinum Silver
2MM rhinestones
3MM rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Mycket jobb och pyssel med den manikyren! Du har tålamod, du. Snyggt gjort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, tålamod har jag, i alla fall om det gäller naglar. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tack! Fast flaskbilden är mer flyt än med flit egentligen. Vissa gånger finns de med på mina gamla bilder och annars inte. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.