Sunday, October 21, 2012

Madly Matte Mario Mushrooms!

It is Sunday, and Lelack's themed nail arts. And this week was extremely hard for me. The theme was "TV game". I have literally no experience and relationship with TV games. When I grew up we had like three channels and nothing else. My cousins had a play station so I knew what it was but I don't think I played it at their home, maybe once for ten minutes? For a couple of years ago my ex boyfriend purchased a wii and all belongings, and I admit I liked it even though I rarely used it. And when I used it I tried the fitness part with yoga. And that's it. So I was really puzzled for this theme, I've been thinking if pac man was a TV game or something else? I still don't know.(It is.)

However I was sure Mario was a TV game since my cousins got it at their play station. And then I googled it, actually I googled "mario nail art" and found the mushrooms to be quite fun. I don't know what part they play in the game or anything but still, this is my interpretation of the mushrooms: And some how I really like them! I think they came out cute. :)


 
Sorry for the black line appearing on my index finger, I think the matte top coat caught some undried black polish from the other nail making that hideous line. But try to disregard it. ;) And I guess sorry for the title, the madly matte is not Kleancolor's, but HM's, but how could I ever resist to make a funny alliterated title?! ;)

I really like that they have a blue background heaven behind them. When I did my mushrooms I started of by making the mushroom-area in white to get clearer colors. After that I painted red and green angled lines, the green one demanded two coats and red just one coat. After that I used Pastel Orange, on it own, I think it's my most hideous polish but it's perfect for skin tones. And then came all the dots and black lines, and to finish it of, I took a matte nail polish.

Polish list:
Kleancolor - Pastel Blue
Kleancolor - White
Paris Memories (red)
Kleancolor - Neon Green
Kleancolor - Pastel Orange
Jordana pop art - Black
HM Nail Polish - Matte

Can't wait to see what you other participating in Nail Art Sunday have come up with!

12 comments:

  1. Du är nästan ensam om dina svampar - jag har bara en grön på mina naglar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, jag såg det, fast du hade ju fått med massa andra symboler i stället! Fast ensamma är vi inte, Lacky Corner kör också mario-svampar ;)

      Delete
  2. Tur att jag inte gjorde dessa, funderade nämligen på det först. Du har gjort dem jättesöta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mjo, kände på mig att några nog skulle göra svampar, men det struntade jag och körde på ändå! Tack, tycker också de vart oväntat söta. :)

      Delete
  3. Gillar det faktum att du kört dem lite på snedden och inte på hela nageln:) Tycker de är jätte fina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tack va snällt! :D Funderade först på om jag skulle göra hela nageln eller inte, men till slut vart det såhär och det blev ganska kul. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! and your nails are loooong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually cut them yesterday so they "feel" short to me, but I'll get use to the length and realize that they are long. :)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.