Friday, August 22, 2014

Green holo gradient

Here I have something beautiful for you to show; a green holo gradient. Or well, the holos from A England are as usual super subtle so there is more of a hint of holo giving the whole nail art some great depth. I like this color combo, it feels very forest like with the bluish green feeling like pine and the green towards yellow being like leaf trees or something. For more holo polishes, check out Skimmerskuggan with her Holo Friday. :)





Polishes used:
A England - Dragon

A England - Saint George

19 comments:

  1. Måste nog göra en copycat på den här någon gång, riktigt snygg kombo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Det är ju verkligen den perfekta kombon! :D

      Delete
  2. This looks really nice! I remember finding Dragon quite hard to photography in artifical light. Great polish though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yea, I agree with you about photographing it.. I had to skip many photos because they looked too weird..I ended up with these above because I think they looked the best comparing to irl. And all of them are from florescent light.

      Delete
  3. Verkligen fint, färgerna smälter ihop väldigt snyggt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag tycker att holo brukar vara extra bra på att verka smälta ihop också! :)

      Delete
  4. Kärlek! Denna kombination är fantastisk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. åh, får mig att tänka på en riktigt härlig tät skog med granar. jag tycker om denna manikyr! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag tänker också skog när jag ser detta! :)

      Delete
  6. Väldigt fin gradient! Lacken passade riktigt bra ihop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, jäklar vad läckert. Färgerna är så snygga med

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.