Wednesday, March 18, 2015

China Glaze - Def Defying, swatch

China Glaze - Def Defying is from the 2012 Cirque du Soleil; Worlds Away Collection. It's a bright green going towards yellow (sorry for the slightly dark photos taken in the evening). It looks streaky on the first coat but levels out on the second. With thick coats I need 2 coats and with thin coats I need 3 coats. Basically I just love this shade and can't get enough of it, for more greens you can check out Green Wednesday. :)






Love my rings ^^
Bought from head2toebeauty together with some other from this collection.

27 comments:

  1. Himla glad och härlig grön :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Det var en riktigt fin grön! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour, and it suits you so well! I like this kind of green for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Älsket på det här lacket alltså.

    ReplyDelete
  5. så himla snyggt!!finns massa snyggt grönt!!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, just denna nyans är en favorit för mig, även om jag älskar alla gröna :P

      Delete
  6. perfect green for springy designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous green. I've got it and will need to try it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!
    SÅ SNYGGT!!!
    Påminner om vårens första löv och gräs :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, verkligen, sådär fräscht och nytt grönt^^

      Delete
  9. This shade is gorgeous! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    MY PETITE CORNER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara, I'll go and check your blog out :D

      Delete
  11. Detta är typ en av mina favoritgröna of all time! Älskar sånna här lite udda färger ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! :D I'll check your blog out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.