Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lush Lacquer shopping

More polish shopping;

I've really fallen for the indie polishes, I really like the combination of crelly with glitter, since it mostly look like jelly sandwiches but effortless. I especially like them now in the end of school when I got so much to do and can't make nail art's every other day like I usually do.

This is six polishes from Lush Lacquer and I'm really looking forward to try them out. The photos aren't the best but you can see the name of the polishes on each photo.


I haven't decided which one I'll try out first, but probably some in the upper row. :)

6 comments:

  1. Vilka härliga lack, ska bli kul att se dem! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja och jag är lika peppad att se om de var värd pengarna. ;) Nånting får mig att tro det ;) hehe

      Delete
  2. Så läckra!!! Om du ändå inte vet vilket lack du ska testa först så röstar jag nog på Neon Lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja visst är de! ;) Haha, ja det kan jag väll! :D Den ser riktigt frestande ut så ser ingen anledning att inte ta den först! :)

      Delete
  3. Jag väntar just nu på lite Lush Lacquers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spännande att se vilka du valde! :D Mina tog sig lång tid att komma för att vara usa men till slut så kom de! :) Den som väntar på något gott... ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.