Monday, January 18, 2016

NCC presents: Purple cartoon nails

I just knew I wanted to make purple cartoon nails for this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme which is purple. So here they are, love it! :D

Also excuse my absence lately, a lot of stress in school but also some major computer problems with faulty hard drives etc.. Still not fixed 100%, but as soon as that is done things will get easier for me. :)










Polishes used:
Essence - Beautiful Lies
R de L Young - Black
R de L Young - White
Claire's matte top coat



9 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is soooo pretty. Love the colors used and love the design as well. You really nailed it girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried to do cartoon nails. I think I need some of those nailart pens you have first. Anyway I love this version :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cartoon mani Gelic. Love it :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så snyggt och verkligen den perfekta färgen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are really striking, you nailed the cartoon look perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så coolt det blev! Gillar att det är matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They really look like cartoon nails! Purple colour on the nails is my passion. I`m going to use mobile manicure service next week. So, I`ll copy your idea:)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.