Monday, January 25, 2016

Pink and grey nail art with stamping and gradient

This is made for fun challenge which is called "When Colours Collide" which is basically creating a nail art with a given color combo. Pink and grey / gray is such a fun combo, and surprisingly this is my first of this combo here on the blog. I cheated and added some black to this combo, using a black and pink glitter polish, but it still counts.. ;) Also did a accent nail with stamping and embellished it with some pink rhinestones. Really liked this! <3








Polishes used (sorry for crappy pic):

MoYou Special nail polish
Pretty and Polished - Punk'd Up Betty
Essence - Rock My World
2 MM rhinestones
Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-L 006 (Bought during on of their sales)
And yea, bonus pic of my most used stamper (bought at ebay)
But what's not in the pic is the matte top coat; Claire's matte top coat.


6 comments:

  1. I like your manicure! ;-) very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Måste säga att jag älskar den här manikyren, fast att jag inte är nåt jätte fan av rosa...men så sjukt snyggt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den här manikyren är helt underbar! Och grått och rosa är verkligen en superfin kombination! Jag gjorde faktiskt en manikyr i de färgerna förra veckan men den blev inte i närheten lika bra som din...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful


    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jättefint! Gillar kombinationen massor!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.