Sunday, February 7, 2016

Black and white zebra nail art in matte

Today I have a #twinmani or #maniswap to show which I've done with instagrammer @nailartalexm.

I really loved her matte b&w zebra mani. I really liked that the zebra nails where framed too. This mani just combines all of my things I like best in a mani right now. Hope you'll like it and please go and say hi to @nailartalexm. :)








Polishes used:
Dance Legend - matte top coat
Nordic Cap - NP12
Essence - Wild White Ways
R de L Young - Black

7 comments:

  1. Great mani - looks good matte :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Väldigt snyggt och gjorde sig bra som matt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous manicure, and the matte finish is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oj oj jag tycker så otroligt mycket om den här manikyren :)
    ÄLSKAR att den är matt :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Galet snyggt, älskar att det är matt

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.