Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Freehand 3D water melon nail art

I just love making water melon nail art but somehow I haven't got them photographed before.

I did a neon pink to pink gradient. Did the green smiley and the water melon pattern outside. Then seeds and outlining and shine in white. Hope you'll like. :D








Here's both hands. Think the gradient got better on my cindy but ofc the freehand was better on my left hand.



Polishes used:
Ztiz (White)
Kleancolor - Neon Pink
Adena - No. 11
HM - Green Street
Essence - Brazil Jungle
Essence - Black Is Back

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! *__* I love everything watermelon to begin with <3 And I like that you've added the gradient look here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så sött och roligt och perfekt för sommaren!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.