Thursday, April 3, 2014

Humblebee gradient

Now it's time for the last post in the 31dnc, better late than never, right? ;) I've worked more than usual and lots of things are going on, like it should be I guess. The blog and actually the whole internet has been the things which has been sacrificed in all this. Anyhow, no. 31 is "favorite polish / polish with a story". I decided to take one of my favorite polishes and tell how coincidental it was that I got it. My polish of choice is Ninja Polish - Humblebee. And how I got it? I was shopping at Ninja Polish, with the main goal to get Floam (which I also did) among some other polishes too. At the end I decided I needed one more polish to fill up the shipping and just stumbled upon Humblebee and put it in the shopping bag. And then it turned out to be a favorite, way more than Floam.

I've tried Humblebee as a funky french which I adored and must do again because I liked it and I would also like to take newer and better pictures of it. Inspired by the Halloween Floam; Spooky Floam which I did an inverted gradient of, I knew I wanted to do the same with Humblebee. I decided to make a white base which looked great even though the neon yellow didn't pop as much as I wanted. I can imagine that a purple or gray base will look cooler.










Polishes used:
Ninja Polish - Humblebee
Nordic Cap - NP13 (white)


Summary of all 31 days will come soon :)

20 comments:

  1. I think so too - it'll look amazing on gray or purple.
    anyway, this mani rocks! I like it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yea, I must try those combos too :D

      Delete
  2. What an original polish! I like it very much! And I'm so glad that YOU DID IT!!! Congratulations and thank you so much for being with us!!:***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, it sure is an unusual polish. And thank you for letting me join the challenge <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Vad snyggt!! Får lite vårkänsla av det. Typ snödroppar som sticker upp ur snön :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that yellow/black polish! And this gradient's so cool!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, neon and black can't go wrong kinda! ;)

      Delete
  5. That polish is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! It's so vibrant and I'm loving it so much! The inverted gradient fits perfectly here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yea, I like it, more color combos to try in the future though ;)

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.