In many ways this year has been different from other years, I usually have most of my favorite's during the end of the year, but this time most of my favorites are from the beginning of the year, mostly because of lack of time. I also feel that I haven't tried especially many new techniques this year.
Above is my favs in no particular order.
There has also been some "firsts" and also "repeats" this year;
- I've participated in many challenges
- still doing Where-in-the-world challenge
- did the 3IDNC (russian style in the spring)
- Winter Nail Art Challenges challenge
- Depression Awareness week in green
- Breast cancer Awareness week in pink
- Joined Nail Challenge Collaborative
- Me and Zara from Traces Of Polish created Valentine Polish Week <3
- And here I list all the new nail art techniques I've tried during 2013 (new to me);
- tried water color nail art
- managed to make full nail stamping and improved in stamping a lot
- tried some new needle dragging patterns, like hearts and swirls!
- tried dreamcatcher nails for the first time
- have also done a bit more "serious" skittelettes this year.