There has also been some "firsts" this year;
- I've participated in many challenges (like Where-in-the-world, 31dc, Christmas challenge etc)
- I've also participated in themed weeks like for Breast cancer awareness and Depression awareness.
- And here I list all the new nail art techniques I've tried during 2013 (new to me);
- water decals
- pond manicure
- metal beads and metal studded manicures
- tape manicures
- zig zag scissor cut out nail art
- splatter nail art
- and learned how to freehand houndstooth pattern. <3
So, which one did you like the best of these? You who have followed me, are there any nail art that you think I've missed here? Is it something you'd like to see more or less of during 2014?