Friday, January 24, 2014

Side-flower french manicure 2

A girl on facebook wanted me to post a tutorial of my side-flower french manicure and I'm now prepping for that tutorial post as we speak. I did it pretty much the same as the last time except that I used dark blue rhinestones and I also noticed that my nails are shorter this time. Of course it felt like I had the shakiest hand ever when I did this, combined with thick polish but considering that I think it look great. :) Hope you like it too and stay "tuned" for the tutorial. :)






Polishes used:
Nordic Cap - NP13
China Glaze - Sensuous
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

12 comments:

  1. That looks awesome with rhinestone!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, the rhinestone ads a little extra to the design :)

      Delete
  2. Gelic these are beautiful, I've always loved your side-on flowers its like your trademark :D Also thank you for sharing the tutorial, its amazing to see how you did it! I may have to try this sometime :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, even though it's hard to explain freehand maybe somebody still can learn from it. ^^ I'm looking forward to see it on your nails too :)

      Delete
  3. Å vad snyggt det blev, gillar stenarna det blev pricken över i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Ja, jag håller med,. Tänk att små stenar av plast kan tillföra så mycket!

      Delete
  4. El toque del "stud" azul, queda muy bien, completa mucho más el diseño

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, I agree, it's the cherry on top of the ice cream!

      Delete
  5. I love the little rhinestone you've added! The french mani looks so clean, I really want to wear classy french manis again ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankk you! Yea, it's really a classy and elegant mani, appropriate for any occation both party, wedding and hum..being home like me.. haha

      Delete
  6. Fantastiskt vad fint det ser ut!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.