Sunday, July 26, 2015

NCC presents; french and paris inspired nail art

De la lune et retour. To the moon and back. The theme for the Nail Challenge Collaborative for July is Travel. I just love travelling and visiting new places. I have such a huge "bucket list" of places I want to go to. The moon is not one of them, and Paris I've been to a couple of times. But I do like france and wouldn't mind going there more times too.

For the nail art I decided to make something nude/pastel like with black details, feminine but still not too sugar sweet. So, pink lines, freehanded little lace thingy's, freehand text and Eiffel tower.  I which I would have made the "retour" a bit smaller, since the "R" isn't visible from all angles. Hope you like it. :)









Polishes used:
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Baby Pink
R de L Young - Black
Rival de Loop - 502



18 comments:

  1. Så snyggt och häftigt :) gillar ros ringen med

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så himla fin manikyr, älskar den!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underbar manikyr och ringen ger allt en extra kick :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men åh va fint det här blev! Har inte hört uttrycket förut men det passade så bra in här.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kanske är det lite grammatiskt fel, en eventuell fransktalande lät skeptisk, men ville/kunde inte svara på hur det borde vara i stället så.. :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.