Monday, July 27, 2015

NCC presents: Neon gradient and palm tree nail art

Happy Monday guys, here's my second post for the Travelling theme for the Nail Challenge Collaborative this July. This time I'm just keeping it simple and you can just think of any place like this. Palm trees, hot, sunny, sunsets, sand, hot water etc, that was the "place" I was thinking for to this.

I started of with a neon yellow, then added pink and blue to make a gradient. As usual the pink blended with the neon yellow and looks like orange, even though no orange was used. In retrospect I'm not really happy with the blue, it looks too metallic to me and didn't blend as well as the pink. The black I just kept simple and just did the same palm trees in silhouettes on all nails. Hope you likes it! :)









Polishes used:
R de L Young - Black
Glam of Sweden - 
KIKO -  843, swatch
HM - Capri Breeze



18 comments:

  1. I could easily see myself in a sunbed under those palmtrees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag gillar det blå i varje fall, ser ut som havet, en ö med en palm och en strålande solnedgång. Men det är klart, den blendade inte lika bra. Snyggt ändå tycker jag i varje fall. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! :P Ja, jag tänker också att det blev vatten, snarare än inblendning i gradienten, man får liksom göra det bästa av situationen ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow jag älskar det här, såååå himla fint. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så härlig manikyr! Nu fick jag semestersug :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag har haft semestersug sen jag senast var på "riktig semester utomlands", det var flera år sen.

      Delete
  5. hej o välkommen tillbaka=) jättehärlig manikyr!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful mani. It's so colourful :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. En helt otroligt underbar manikyr :)
    Älskar det blåa.. det ser helt otroligt läckert ut...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! :D Kul att du gillade det. xx

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.