Sunday, April 17, 2016

Angelica - Phantom, swatch

Beautiful duochrome polish ranging from dark blue to dark green, maybe even ultra marine (dark blueish purple). Quite often it look emerald green also, like in direct sun shine. This is probably a one-coater, but some coats felt thinner and I wanted to intensify the color so below are 2 coats. Basically it's ridiculously shiny on its own with hardly noticeable brush strokes. Basically I just LOVE this one. So totally my type of polish. As usual with this pretties it was hard to capture.










Sun light pic.
Bought at Primark for £2.5 (bought it in germany though, so payed in euro, but can't remember the euro amount, but maybe 3-4 euro?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.