Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Red and pastel blue rose stamping decal nail art

Today I'm showing a Red & pastel blue nail art for last prompt at @whencolourscollide where we biweekly have a color challenge.

I love this color combo (and lol I chose it too) but it took me some time to get it right. You'll probably see my other attempts in the future. Here I created stamping decals for my accent nails. Which means I picked up the black stamping but instead of putting in on my nail, I painted the blue while it still was on the stamper. Then clear and when it was dry I took a tweezer and picked up the decal and put in on top of a semi wet/dry polish base. Tricky but so worth the result. Super happy with this. ^^








Polishes used:

Nordic Cap - NP09
Essence - Today Is Fun Day
Kleancolor - Metallic Black
BornPrettyStore imageplate BP-73
2 MM red rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Your nail art look great! Those colors together are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta, vaya combinacion más bonita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men oj så otroligt läcker manikyr :O
    Jag ÄLSKAR blått och rött tillsammans :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so unique and very pretty! I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the matte effect. Lovely color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Den här färgkombinationen är så fin! Jätte-jättefin manikyr!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.