Sunday, April 24, 2016

Negative space hundstooth in black

So I broke a nail a week ago or so, which resulted in me cutting them all down. I have too much ocd to have uneven length. XD Even though they are long for many people they feel short for me since I cut 5 mm away. So feels unusual but wanted to chear my self up so I did a negative space with stamping. So a franken black jelly as a base, a frame and funky french and then stamping on top.





Polishes used:
Franken black jelly
Moyou special black stamping polish
R d L young - Black
Born Pretty Store stamping plate -

5 comments:

  1. Oj du sku se mina naglar just nu... jag hade rätt långa naglar för en tid sedan.. eller ja, långa för mig ;)
    Sedan mitt i allt så gick några av och de gick av långt ner så det var bara att klippa ner dem ;)
    Jag tycker den här manikyren är superfin :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.