Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Crystallized nail art using salt


Found this youtube tutorial which is what the title says. Salt is sprinkled over a newly painted nail and top coat is used to fixate.
 

This actually got me to think about Ciaté, which recently released “caviar nail art”. But for Ciaté the caviar was small plastic or metal balls.

I don’t know how well the salty manicure works, I read in the comments that someone had it on for three days without any problems, but another one said she had “melted” nails in the end on the day.

At the moment I’m not in the mood to salt my nails, but I like it when people are creative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.