Friday, June 15, 2012

Checked nail art with rhinestone bows


This is a design I really like alot, even though it is not my own. In an japaneese site with false nails (10 false nails à 30$) I found this (but with some modifications on my nails). 

I like that the left and right hand are different (placing of design) but still cohecient together. I really like checked nails and before this design I hadn’t seen rhinestone bows either. I also like the combination of black, white and pink.






















The nail polish brands used in this mani are Paris memories (pink #229 and black #?). The white is China glaze – white out. Annd the black and white lines are with L.A. colors art deco (fine liners).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.