Monday, June 18, 2012

Checked mani in black, white and red + rhinestones

Here is another ”old” mani, from the end of march this year, but felt that it would be appropriate considering this nail design which is from where I got the inspiration for this mani.

The thought is the same, except that the nails are all very high funky French,  the accent nails are simplier and there is a lot more rhinestones (1,5MM)


The black and white nail polish are bought in Crete and the brand is Gabrini Elegant. The red is from a HM mini collection and is simply called red. The black thin lines are made with the black Gabrini Elegant and the white thin lines are made with Sure promise. To make the large black lines I’ve made a small amount of the black Gabrini Elegant thinner with acetone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.