Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm Not A Banana over Everybody Loves Penguin

I just remembered that I said at easter time that I'd layered I'm Not A Banana over something and here it is.

As base I've used Pretty and Polished - Everybody Loves Penguin (click the link to see a swatch).
And layered is Pretty and Polished - I'm Not A Banana (click the link to see a swatch).

Natural light.
 I used two coats of INAB over ELP to really get the jellow color out over the white.
Natural light.
I must say I liked this combination where the large hexagons from ELP shine through making the manicure interesting. I'm also sure INAB would look great over just a white creme, pastel yellow or regular yellow creme too.
Natural light.

Sunlight.

Lamp light.

Lamp light.
I really like how pale the yellow looks, it's almost like a pastel but more glazed with the jelly going on. :)

14 comments:

  1. Inte så vackert, men en kul manikyr tycker jag. Gillar det. Måste testa mitt Bananstand snart som är lite liknande.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fulsnyggt på ett bra sätt i min bok. :) Ja just det, såg att du köpt Bananastand och ser fram emot att se hur det ser ut på dig. :D

      Delete
  2. Inte min färg, men coolt på dig. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag gillar det här! Men så är jag rätt svag för galna gula naglar också. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja jag är också förtjust i gult och detta blir ju lite extraroligt med svarta och vita och gula glitter.

      Delete
  4. Jag älskar det här lacket. Så kul och annorlunda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ibland är det så kul med lack som man vet är lite extra unika. :)

      Delete
  5. Love this combo! Looks very pretty on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.