Monday, June 17, 2013

Oopsie Daisies - Bluebird, swatch

It's Blue Monday and I'm showing a blue beauty from Oopsie Daisies. For more blue polishes, please check out Lindas Nailorama.

 Basically Bluebird is a baby blue crelly with small round brown and copper glitter.

 I'm pretty sure I used three coats for this.

 I really loved this polish, except for one thing.. It had small balls of pigments that I couldn't smear out with the brush, I've also rolled the bottle in my hands to mix it more but it hasn't worked out. I guess that it doesn't show that much but it's annoying.


Above you might see some pigment balls sticking up from the side of my ring finger.

I like the name of it, the polish is suppose to look like a birds egg with speckles. I really like that the glitter isn't black, but brown and copper. I also like that the glitter is small and therefore subtle comparing to all my other polishes like this one.

Do you got any trick or solution when a bottle of polish isn't properly mixed?

12 comments:

  1. Såååå vackert!! Gillar det verkligen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ja, det är ett himla fint lack. Glad att jag köpte den :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ja, ett himla fint lack. Tvekade innan jag köpte men nu ångrar jag mig inte ett dugg!

      Delete
  4. Åhh vad sött! Ser precis ut som vaniljglass med de där små svarta prickarna! Fast blå då såklart ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, superhärligt lack. Känns lite glassigt nu när du säger det ;)

      Delete
  5. Jättesött!! Som ett ägg verkligen! Jag har ett Jade lack som inte går att blanda ut helt hur mycket jag än rullar och skakar >:-( Men det ser ok ut på nageln ändå som tur är. Fast det är jäkligt irriterande....!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi, ja verkligen! Mjo, egentligen syns det ju inte supermycket, tror ingen annan skulle märka men problemet är ju att JAG ser ju och känner på nageln. Men lacket är så snyggt så lär ju använda det mycket mer.

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.