Saturday, June 22, 2013

White flower nail art on blue background

Hi! Today I wish you a happy Midsummer's Day! The day the majority of sweds celebrate more than the national day.  Maybe I'll be a bit slow answering your comments and reading your blogs today but as soon as I got time I'll go ahead. :)

For today I have a simple nail art to show, not the nail art I'm actually wearing today but one I did for a month ago. As you can see I've painted small flowers at the corner of the tip and also dotted three dots on each nails in black. I actually gets sailor feelings from this, maybe by the color combination? What do you think about it?



Polishes used:
HM - Come Along With Me
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Kleancolor - Black

8 comments:

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.