The rules for this award are easy and fun:
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Post the award logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 or more blogs that inspire you
The seven facts:
- It was about two years ago I last counted my nail polish stash and I have no clue how many I got today.
- I now got a bachelor in industrial design and really hope I'll get the opportunity to work with it in the future.
- I'm not really into chips and salty snacks, my favorite combination is Marabou milk chocolate with these pink Ferrari cars.
- I'm more of a dog person than anything else. Even though I like all kinds of animal.
- I don't like soft drink or bubbly water and I don't like hamburgers and pizza that much.
- I do like cooking my own food from scratch and baking my own bread etc.I don't like all the additives they put into food.
- I have a boyfriend and dog and we live together in a flat in the north of Sweden.
Beauty by Shortylegs
She is actually one of few beauty and nail blogs I read. Most blogs I read are mainly only nail related. She is very detailed in her posts and she seems like such a nice person!
I know she's already done this award but I can't help my self having her here as well, I really adore her nail art skills. She always has nail art's that feels very unique and that feels so inspiring to look at.
Hon med naglarna
She's had a little blog paus now, but I've followed her for a long time and her nails are beautiful and I love her nail art and swatches. As soon as I see that she's updated I'll go and check it out.
This is a talented and nice girl I've followed for quite some time. She's showing beautiful nail art's and I'm always looking forward to see what she's come up with.
She's a quite "new" blogger but she's already popular and it's understandable, she shows the most beautiful swatches and it's almost dangerous to check her photos because I end up putting lots of polishes on my wish list!
I also wanted to ad a 6th blogger which is a norwegian blog I've started to read this last period of time. I really like reading her posts and looking at her photos. She deserve some extra attention and is well worth a visit. :)
Thank you ALL for being so awesome! :)