Thursday, October 23, 2014

Golden Rose - No. 27, swatch

We're already at the forth day of United in Pink and for today I have a glitter I got from Lakobotan which is mostly pink anyhow. :)

Golden Rose - No. 27 has a majority of pale pink hexagon glitter, then red and black hexagons, red super short strung glitter, tiny white glitter and shredded pristmatic glitter, all in a clear base. It's such a weird and lovely combination! Below is 2 coats on a dark red creme so the manicure looks a bit more red than the polish actually is. I'll probably thin this polish a bit in the future too, the formula feels a tiny bit too thick. In retrospective I could have used it on the bare nail but perhaps 3 coats? Must try that in the future. :) What do you think?






18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, so true, I like the confetti kinder garden style. XD

      Delete
  2. Ser ut att vara riktigt väl packat med glitter, fint som få, något o testa som gradient över grönt närmare jul? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stunning looking glitter! I like it a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verkligen ett fräckt och annorlunda lack, gillar det

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the coverage of these sparkles looks great!
    Thanks for sharing this polish with us I love it ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you liked it! =)
    and oh! I even see holo flakes on your photos! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for getting it! I'm really happy with it! :D

      Delete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.