Saturday, December 12, 2015

NCC presents: Christmas gift/wrapping negative space nail art

So, this month I will try to do the nail art challenges within the actual time frame. By that I decided to join two challenges today, which is the Nail challenge Collaborative with the theme "negative space" and with the Winter Nail Art Challenge and the theme Wrapping/Christmas gifts.

I had something quite clear in my mind for this, with red, gold and black combined. My main idea was the combo of gold flakes on both the naked nail and on top of the red. I also added small little bows on some nails. Quite happy how this one turned out. :)







Polishes used:
Wet n Wild - Red A Good Book/Ballon rouge

Ninja Polish - The Midas Touch
R de L Young - black
Black opaque rhinestones (I used the bows).






8 comments:

  1. Impressive nails! Great for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snygg och lite annorlunda julmanikyr! Är också sugen på ett sånt glitterlack. Eller ja ett liknande iaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! stunning nails! Just perfect for the season :)

    http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/2015/12/besties-in-barili-travel-diary-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snyggt och smart kombination av de båda teman :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mani. Those bows are so cute :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment my posts even if it's just a simple hello. To simplify I will answer the comments in the post you wrote them in. I'll answer all comments so please check back if you want. :) Have a nice day!
Spam will be deleted.